MRI - NEW - 3 days The Inside Story September 2019 Intermediate Level
CHANGES to MRI The Inside Story for September 2019
After a thorough review of the course, in the future it will be run as a three day event at an intermediate level, rather than a four day course.
We have taken into consideration the delegate feedback, the hospital staffing limitations and funding allowances for training The course is designed to meet the staff needs by providing the necessary underpinning knowledge, confidence and motivation to support them in their everyday clinical environments.
- Instead of being a modular course, the delegates now attend for all three days. This has worked really well at the basic level and we feel delegates get the most out of the content and whole course experience.
- A reduction of a day will help with the difficulties of staff getting time off from the department
- Reduction in cost of attending the whole course.
- All delegates will receive the latest edition of MRI from Picture to Proton book
- The mornings will concentrate on the physics and technical elements
- The afternoons will cover clinical applications of MRI
- An advanced MRI day is likely to be scheduled at a later date
The Wesley (Formerly known as MIC Hotel and Conference Centre)
81-103 Euston Street London NW1 2EZ - just three minutes walk from Euston Station - convenient for many London mainline train services, tube services and local buses.
There is accommodation available at the Conference centre. To book, please ring 0207 380 0001and let them know you are attending the Eden Learning course.
There is also a Premier Inn, Ibis and Travelodge very close to the venue.